Saturday, October 15, 2005

Next week is important

First few days of the coming week is very important to me, because my exam falls during 18th and 19th as I wrote in my previous post. I attended to most of the classes and I am unhappy about it. Reason behind is I did not get any proper learning though the classes. Anyway I hope my colleagues have learned something better than me. To be frank I know only few things about the subjects that I am going to sit.
These few days I spend very freely going here and there because it’s very difficult to get another leave from the working place. (I’m on leave from 8-20) The funniest thing is they gave me a mobile to contact me. I have many things to write about this and my work experience but I have to procrastinate that for few days till I finished the exam. I want to improve my blog and hope to add more articles as time permit me.
I take this opportunity to wish very best to all my friends who are sitting for the BCS exam.
15.10.2005

No comments: