Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Easy Downloading

Yesterday I was trying to download some video files and all the links were directed to YouTube site. I watched all the videos that I wanted but couldn't download any of them coz YouTube is not allowing to download its embedded media files.

I did a google search and found a good" link ", When you give the URL of the file that you want to download it download the files for you but those video files can not be play in your Media player. Nothing to worry here comes our opensource friends to help with a nice player call VLC. Now no worries.

2 comments:

Mahasen said...

Man.. you live in the history, get the new real player 11.. it has a web plugin to download all web videos. right from the site itself.

*Triple S* said...

Hmm That is a good idea,but I have problem with my Firewall, it is not allowing to open the required port. That's why I use this method.