Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hacker or Cracker

As I can remember last Friday I was bit free from my office work and wondering what to do..?? Finally I thought to browse the net, then the next question pop up… what’s the topic..???? I tried "hacking". I wanted to read some articles about 'how to become a hacker'. My main intention was to intrude someone’s PC or a network. Google search gave some useful links and I read few articles of that. But one article catched my attention than others, that article is totaly different from the other links and I thought to add that to my blog.

I started reading the content of that article and it changed my mind about hackers (real hackers). Mostly what we call “crackers” as hackers. We think people who have excellent knowledge about programming and networking can turn into hackers. Everyday we see and hear some news about hacker attacks to many organizations and the destruction that they have caused.

How can we call them, hackers or crackers? read this http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

No comments: