Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My new Nokia 6230i

I was dreaming to buy a nokia 6230i phone after I found many useful features of that phone. Few of my friends have nokia 6230 and nokia 6230i phones and I got the chance to explore the features and I was really fascinated by them. Then I thought to buy a nokia 6230i. Yes.. Its bit expensive, but I feel its worth. It comes with below mentioned features,

Key Features
1.3 megapixel camera
Fast file transfers with the plug and play USB port
208 x 208-pixel, 65,536 color TFT display
32 MB internal memory plus up to 512 MB removable memory (you can use 1GB MMC ;))
Email, MMS, and Instant Messaging
Animated 3D menu graphics
MP3/AAC/M4A stereo music player
XHTML browser also shows many HTML pages
Comfortably compact, classic design
Bluetooth wireless technology
Push to talk over cellular
Visual Radio - interact with what you hear

If you are interested to have a glance of nokia features visit http://www.europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,69499,00.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really great blog very informative re us cellular phone. In a simliar vain to us cellular phone, I would definitely recommend http://www.bargainplace.co.uk for **mobile phones** or **cheap broadband**. Also you can get **cheap gas & electricity**, **gifts for your loved one** and **loan deals, free phone calls with talktalk, free broadband with Sky and bargain electrical equipment**